As I look back on my year, and my blog posts, I am overjoyed with how much I’ve changed! Little by little, God has been healing me and I’m not as fearful as I was. I look back at my old self and think, ‘Why were you so afraid of so many people and things?’ “Well, old self,” I reply, “Remember how many people and situations caused you pain? You thought it was easier to self-protect. But what you did was really wall off your heart.” And, then I remember the pain and the situations and, how over time, the walls of my heart are coming down. This truth fuels my rejoicing.
As 2014 comes to a close, I am thankful for so much:
- My amazing husband of 32.5 years – David YB Normal Bradbury
- Our Vineyard Church that has loved me into wholeness
- The dream I held in my heart since 1999 – working with Byron came true this year. There’s more of that dream to unfold in 2015 but, oh, such rejoicing at what I have been invited in to!
- I get to oversee an incredible ministry at the Vineyard called Sozo and interact with such beautiful people – both on our Sozo Teams and those who come for ministry. I see the wisdom and kindness of those I serve with and the tenderness of God the Father as He heals people!
- Great health for the both of us
- David’s kidney is 14 years old and is very healthy!
- My journey into health this year
- A good job at The Salvation Army
- Our super cute little bungalow
- Honest relationships that sharpen me and invite me to step up – and into more
- Sweet neighbors in our hood
- Kingdom friendships around the globe
- My old yellow VW Beetle, still going strong after 14 years
- The ability to dream…again
- And, of course, the extravagant love of My Jesus who loves me!!!!
Dreams for 2015…???